We are pleased to announce our integration with Wheelhouse, an innovative automated pricing tool for vacation rentals. This integration will provide Orbirental customers with another advanced option to increase revenue by more intelligently and automatically price listings at scale.
With the Wheelhouse + Orbirental integration, property managers can now sync all of their demand-driven Wheelhouse rates automatically to their Orbirental calendar. From here, their prices will be synced to their booking widget as well as all their listing channels if they use Orbirental’s channel management capabilities.
Wheelhouse provides dynamic pricing (nearly) everywhere
At Wheelhouse, we believe you should run your rental your way — which is why we love technology that helps hosts and owners manage their businesses more intelligently and effectively. It’s also why we’re thrilled to announce our integration with Orbirental — a vacation rental management platform that helps streamline operations, increase distribution, and drive more revenue and bookings.
“Getting exposure across the major booking platforms and channels really helps drive more eyes to your rental. But you also need a centralized calendar experience to help you manage inquiries coming in from all those different sources,” says Wheelhouse Product Manager, Quinn Hubertz. “That’s why we’re excited about integrating with Orbirental.
Because of Orbirental’s direct integrations with the top 50 booking channels, you can now leverage our-strategic, demand-driven pricing across all of them — from Airbnb to HomeAway to Booking.com
To take advantage of this great partnership, here’s how to get started!
1. Create a Wheelhouse account: https://www.usewheelhouse.com/u/account/register
2. Connect your Orbirental account to Wheelhouse: https://www.usewheelhouse.com/ua/link/orbirental
1. Go the the Integrations page at https://www.orbirental.com/integrations.jsp
2. Select the property you want to enable Wheelhouse for, and click the toggle to activate Wheelhouse for this property
If you want to activate Wheelhouse for all properties, simply check the box “Turn on for every property”
3. You can then go to the Property Settings page for the property you just activated, and will see that the price table is now managed by Wheelhouse:
If you have any questions about how to use Orbirental with Wheelhouse, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, we would love to hear about your needs, experience and suggestions. Please feel free to leave us a comment.