The Orbirental team is excited to announce our partnership with Lynnbrook Group, a leading provider of payment solutions to the vacation rental industry. This deep integration provides Orbirental customers with a powerful and cost-effective alternative for processing rental payments at scale.
All US-based customers of Orbirental will now be able to process rental payments from the Lynnbrook Group payment platform and drastically cut down on credit card fees.
Tim Popovich, CEO at Lynnbrook Group, stated, “We are very excited about this new partnership. Our integrated solution will provide Orbirental users a secure way to process payments seamlessly within their software. Our expertise in payment processing coupled with our superior customer service delivers the best payment solution in the vacation rental industry“.
Key Benefits of using Lynnbrook Group
- 1st class customer care
- Next day funding available
- ACH payments to homeowners
- New AMEX program with lower rates
- Low rates for credit card & ACH processing
- No additional surcharges for international cards
- Free EMV terminal with mobile capabilities (to help fight fraudulent chargebacks on last minute reservations)
Getting cost efficient
Orbirental strives at providing an adaptable, scalable and extensible platform to our customers, but one of our main objectives is also to help you decrease your operating costs. To this effect, running your payments through the Lynnbrook Group service will provide you with the industry’s most affordable option while running a payment solution at scale.
How to activate Lynnbrook Group on Orbirental:
- Send an email to email@example.com and create an account with Lynnbrook Group.
- Once your account is created, activate the integration on Orbirental’s integrations page:
About Lynnbrook Group
The Lynnbrook team brings 20 years of credit card and ACH processing experience; specializing in pricing, interchange management, and chargeback mitigation saving property managers millions of dollars. Visit http://www.Lynnbrookgroup.com for more information.